“First comes knowledge, then – observation, then comes photography.”, said one of the most renowned photographers in Kolkata. I started contemplating about it.
“Lets know our traditions”, he said while my friend and I, stared at him. The more we know, the more we feel .. we shall try to portray them in our photographs. That thought, that feel shall be our story.
We asked ourselves, what more can we add to the Durga Puja ? What story shall we tell, in the ocean full of events ?
Lets mark a change. Let’s not keep pandal hopping.
Lets feel puja, lets be a part of it. Let the description be up to your feelings.
If you have a photograph that expresses the feel of the Durga puja, and want me to showcase it at my blog, do email it to me with your watermark at [email protected]
PS : Publishing the photograph is entirely the site managers discretion.
- Tusu Festival (in Hindi). - January 1, 2018
- First Photographs of Snow in Magdeburg! - December 3, 2017
- Getting used to changes in new life! - December 2, 2017
- Quedlinburg & Rains. - November 28, 2017
- Becoming Zaha. - November 3, 2017
- Interfaith conflicts, discrimination & Bengali educated society. - October 15, 2017
- The Washington DC chapter of IVLP. - October 2, 2017
- An Overview of US Federal structure – by Akram Elias. - October 2, 2017
- IVLP – Youth Leaders: Finding Common Grounds. - September 26, 2017
- An Angel to relieve your financial investment woes, quite literally! - September 15, 2017