“First comes knowledge, then – observation, then comes photography.”, said one of the most renowned photographers in Kolkata. I started contemplating about it.
“Lets know our traditions”, he said while my friend and I, stared at him. The more we know, the more we feel .. we shall try to portray them in our photographs. That thought, that feel shall be our story.
We asked ourselves, what more can we add to the Durga Puja ? What story shall we tell, in the ocean full of events ?
Lets mark a change. Let’s not keep pandal hopping.
Lets feel puja, lets be a part of it. Let the description be up to your feelings.
If you have a photograph that expresses the feel of the Durga puja, and want me to showcase it at my blog, do email it to me with your watermark at email@example.com.
PS : Publishing the photograph is entirely the site managers discretion.
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019