The mighty finds expression in those who reflect its might from within….A mother caresses carefully the reflection of her daughter….one whom she has adored. raised…one who has come home after winning over her demons.
The pristine durgotsav finds glory not in its fair share of a particular thing alone. But alone in one thing, the people’s heart. How a person approaches these few days, makes a clay idol her own daughter, talks to her, caresses her before she goes. And yes ! Finds the reflection of unfathomable power within Durga in their own selves.
Post written by : Amartya Saha
He is Assistant Producer, Headlines Today Editorial. Gets to work on news bulletins. He has done his masters in media science and broadcast journalism from NSHM Institute of Media and Communication,
This school friend of mine has always inspired me with his writing and his speech 🙂 He has unnatural talent in delving into his soul finding words, and this is another of an example. A sparkling star from St Pauls Mission School, look out for more of his posts 🙂
Photograph courtesy : Anirban Saha Photography
Contact : +91 9903055542
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All rights reserved.
“Like” Anirban Saha Photography at Facebook
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019