In search of the whitest white, that could dazzle me with its brightness.
The colour so pure, tinted itself bruising with the red, broken heart I sit, searching for the dazzling ray of light.
Shallow height, shallow sight, shallow in the mind.
Shallow was the smile, shallow was the While, shallow was all..
Shallow was the call, nothing was as tall.. Its all in the mind.
The shallow within the white, the white within me, the white tinted with shades of red in the course of time while the soul cries deep down..
Within is now shallow, smiling at the white. Lost its lustre.. weeping thus so quiet.
Foot note: The truth remains with all of us.. deep down inside our heart. Sometimes we acknowledge it.. while most of the time we refuse to do so… while our heart weeps. The whitest white truth seldom tints itself with the not-so-wise red intentions of the human mind, while the heart still tries to search for the truth.
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019