And as I said in the last blogpost, I hardly photograph these days, and if at all.. its either low interior light or the street lights, and the subject – Human beings. ..and this is Harshit Mehta.
And as is the way I write, I have to write a brief about Harshit, and I am trying hard to find words. Well, it really shall take me time to find words to describe how much I trust him, both in personal and matters related to work. From college junior to being a brother, a person who is an excellent presenter, direct from heart.. needs a bit of initial guidance at first, but once done with that, he finds his way out with the work and flawlessly.
Well he is the guy I generally shared a booze with in Durgapur, be it happiness or the sad times, be it the chilling winters, or after the monsoon shower! I dont really think twice before sharing a hi with him, or asking him to come over to my place.. and somewhere in my mind, I know- he shall be there!
I guess that is enough said! People who now me, shall understand by now how much I trust him 😛
So heres’ few snapshots of the person with the warm smile 🙂
Shot at ISO 2500,
Place : The Park Hotel, Kolkata.
Date : June 23, 2012.
And I thank Harshit and Sayon for making my birthday such special one 🙂
Photograph : Anirban Saha Photography.
- Tusu Festival (in Hindi). - January 1, 2018
- First Photographs of Snow in Magdeburg! - December 3, 2017
- Getting used to changes in new life! - December 2, 2017
- Quedlinburg & Rains. - November 28, 2017
- Becoming Zaha. - November 3, 2017
- Interfaith conflicts, discrimination & Bengali educated society. - October 15, 2017
- The Washington DC chapter of IVLP. - October 2, 2017
- An Overview of US Federal structure – by Akram Elias. - October 2, 2017
- IVLP – Youth Leaders: Finding Common Grounds. - September 26, 2017
- An Angel to relieve your financial investment woes, quite literally! - September 15, 2017