This city of Calcutta, the city of an ever changing skyline.. the city that never stops, radiating from every corner – the exuberance of its colours, its enthusiasm, its spirit. “Tilottoma” Kolkata, the ever beautiful city as it is referred to, refers to its spirit and the sense of grace. For cynics, Calcutta offers satire and sarcasm in its lanes. For an optimist, hope overflows in the city’s every move.
On this note, ladies and Gentlemen, I present few photographs I shot in the city from 2012 – 2013.
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019