When it comes to photographing serenity in its purest forms, Nakoda Mosque has always been a preferable location for me. This was shot on 25th of March 2012, at Nakoda Mosque, Kolkata.
Few shots are magical. You click it, share it and people start liking it. I shared this photos link with not more than 6 people, for their views are near gospel words for me, but gradually more than 150 people “like”d this photo at mt photography page.
I am not finding words for a write up that would go with this… you all are free to contribute your feelings (as comments) 🙂
- Tusu Festival (in Hindi). - January 1, 2018
- First Photographs of Snow in Magdeburg! - December 3, 2017
- Getting used to changes in new life! - December 2, 2017
- Quedlinburg & Rains. - November 28, 2017
- Becoming Zaha. - November 3, 2017
- Interfaith conflicts, discrimination & Bengali educated society. - October 15, 2017
- The Washington DC chapter of IVLP. - October 2, 2017
- An Overview of US Federal structure – by Akram Elias. - October 2, 2017
- IVLP – Youth Leaders: Finding Common Grounds. - September 26, 2017
- An Angel to relieve your financial investment woes, quite literally! - September 15, 2017