..and with time, the Durga Puja ended. For some, this is the end of the most awaited bengali festival… for some, its just the time to start preparing for the next.
It all ends with the Sindur Khela, where the women pray for their husbands’ long life and well being. What follows next is a red-women’s holi with vermillion 😀
Wishing you a heart felt “subho bijoya”. May Maa Durga bless you with the richness of wisdom and of wealth 🙂 Convey my greetings to your elders, and love to the young 😉
Photograph: Anirban Saha Photography.
Show support, Hit the “like” button.
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019