Nakhoda Masjid, Kolkata.
October 13, 2013.
My first photo walk (2010) with Kolkata Weekend Shoots, my first proper exposure to photography was here at Nakhoda Masjid. The place is calm and serene. It offers you space, feel and time to contemplate. The architecture in its glory and at the heart of Burrabazaar, if you love photographing people, you shall be amazed. During Eid, it hosts one of the grandest gathering in the eastern India. The people are very hospitable and helpful. A perfect start to photography.
I wish to frequent this place and photograph more.
Check more Nakhoda Masjid photographs. Click on this blue link.
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019