These photographs were taken in Sobhabazar Rajbari, 13.10.2013.
It was a privilege to be let inside by a family member. She was kind and graceful. It was very nice interacting with her. With me I had Hari Menon, Sayon, Rishav, Soupayan and Susmita.
Photograph courtesy : Anirban Saha Photography
Contact : +91 9903055542
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
“Like” Anirban Saha Photography at Facebook
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019
- How to choose between universities in Germany? - November 1, 2019