..I am back with a personal post again. Yesterday Arya (Chakraborty) came to my place after his tuitions, camera with him and his new prime lens. Now that he is an incredible kid, I did not want to be lazy. I dragged myself out of my home with a camera. Later yester-evening I joined Harshit in their Garba celebrations.
If you do not know about Garba / Navratri celebrations, please Google.
Before you proceed any further, please be informed : I was awestruck by the Navratri celebrations. This was the first time I went to such an occasion. I could hardly photograph. It took me time to sink in the feelings, the colours and yes – the energy. Next time I go, I promise you better photographs.
I bring to you few photographs of the two celebrations – The all inclusive city of Joy Kolkata’s gearing up for the Durga Puja and the Navratri celebrations of a section of the Gujarati community in Kolkata.
Photograph courtesy : Anirban Saha Photography
Contact : +91 9903055542
email : [email protected]
“Like” Anirban Saha Photography at Facebook
- Tusu Festival (in Hindi). - January 1, 2018
- First Photographs of Snow in Magdeburg! - December 3, 2017
- Getting used to changes in new life! - December 2, 2017
- Quedlinburg & Rains. - November 28, 2017
- Becoming Zaha. - November 3, 2017
- Interfaith conflicts, discrimination & Bengali educated society. - October 15, 2017
- The Washington DC chapter of IVLP. - October 2, 2017
- An Overview of US Federal structure – by Akram Elias. - October 2, 2017
- IVLP – Youth Leaders: Finding Common Grounds. - September 26, 2017
- An Angel to relieve your financial investment woes, quite literally! - September 15, 2017