..I am back with a personal post again. Yesterday Arya (Chakraborty) came to my place after his tuitions, camera with him and his new prime lens. Now that he is an incredible kid, I did not want to be lazy. I dragged myself out of my home with a camera. Later yester-evening I joined Harshit in their Garba celebrations.
If you do not know about Garba / Navratri celebrations, please Google.
Before you proceed any further, please be informed : I was awestruck by the Navratri celebrations. This was the first time I went to such an occasion. I could hardly photograph. It took me time to sink in the feelings, the colours and yes – the energy. Next time I go, I promise you better photographs.
I bring to you few photographs of the two celebrations – The all inclusive city of Joy Kolkata’s gearing up for the Durga Puja and the Navratri celebrations of a section of the Gujarati community in Kolkata.
Photograph courtesy : Anirban Saha Photography
Contact : +91 9903055542
email : email@example.com
“Like” Anirban Saha Photography at Facebook
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019
- How to choose between universities in Germany? - November 1, 2019