Old days never come back. The ambiance fails the circumstances, the innocence refuses to come back.. the first thrill remains the thrilliest thrill… while the sweet at the end of the meal remains the sweetest sweet. Every episode in a persons life has an essence- different, distinct, different from all other episodes.. no point longing for the past.
Each episode in your life is like a sport.. you win some, you lose some… what’s important is the sportsman spirit in you !
Moving forward is the rule of life.. changes needs to be accepted, few by heart, few by brain.. few forced by circumstances.. few affordable, few entertained. But the truth remains – It occurs. Everything comes to an end.. the only good about the statement is : The Bad also comes to an end. Well thats the hope, the silver lining! Keep smiling..!
Forming new relations doesnt mean leaving the old. The old relations stay as they were, and with time new relations are made as we meet new people..this is nothing wrong, in my opinion. It happens with all, it happened with you, it happened with me.. your place remains the same in my heart, although it did fade a bit with the distance that existed between us all this while.. but it is not erased, the charm still exists, the warmth does even..
Making new relations as we proceed with Time is actually moving forward, is actually the change.. is actually the start of another episode of life..
Feel free to share your views
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019