“A tune is existing in each part of the world around us, from the time it was created.. this music is spread across our environment and the human civilisation. This tune, this music is also scattered in Tagores work in the form of the music of the flute, the music of the world, and it is evident from his poems, write ups, songs and novels.It is this tune which the presenter wanted to exhibit with its vivid description in the entire recitation-singing sequence – Bichintrer Normo Bansi.
It was conceptualised by late Partha Basu, first staged in 1992, replicated yesterday, Aug 22, 2011 at Purbashree auditorium, directed by Mr Shekhar Gupta. It is a sequence of recitation of verses and songs, taken from the work of Nobel Laureate Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore.”
Generated by Facebook Photo Fetcher
Photograph: Anirban Saha Photography.
Show support, Hit the “like” button.
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019