I had always been very uncertain of what I want to do in my life. But my only wish was to give my best each time I work, whatever the work might have been.
The uncertainty, led to many successful ventures, while few led to disaster. The confusion made me learn BASIC, commercial applications, biology,… learn about film making, entrepreneurship, debating, singing, painting… writing, blogging, marketing, photography, event management, how to present myself and many other things!
But slowly, with time, I am quite clear with what I want to do in life.. and very calmly so. This time I am content with my decision, and I believe I shall be happy in my work. I believe I will be happy with higher studies and preferably research based works and photography shall be with me always 😉
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019