As we call ourselves… We skipped the daily routine and took a car on rent and went ot Dammodar Valley Corporation…, the beach there and the river.
Had huge amount of fun with Sayani, Avishek, soumee, nilakshi, puja and DJ.
Thats a single snap for you!
It was a rainy, gloomy day… and the river was all swelled up roaring to every thunder… and I had fun splashing water at all… my camera lens need to be cleaned. By the end of day I had sand scattered all over my body, and yes, Drenched!
We went to biryani Center and had Biryani and Chicken chaap!! well that was the end to an otherwise fuldoo masti wala day.
It was very relaxing, unconventional, first of its kind day in my life…
- The heaven of wall arts – Köln, Germany. - August 12, 2018
- The Biswa “Bangla” Gate or the Kolkata Gate ! - July 30, 2018
- Finding Birds in Magdeburg, Germany. - July 15, 2018
- এ এক নতুন বসন্ত। মাগডেবর্গ ২০১৮ - May 1, 2018
- It’s Spring in Magdeburg! - April 27, 2018
- A couple of hours in Monaco. - April 16, 2018
- A day and a half in Toulouse, France. - April 4, 2018
- So, Nice was actually nice! - March 30, 2018
- The Gothic Cathedral in Magdeburg! – The Magdeburg Dom. - March 10, 2018
- Magdeburg for Indian Dummies! - February 26, 2018