As we call ourselves… We skipped the daily routine and took a car on rent and went ot Dammodar Valley Corporation…, the beach there and the river.
Had huge amount of fun with Sayani, Avishek, soumee, nilakshi, puja and DJ.
Thats a single snap for you!
It was a rainy, gloomy day… and the river was all swelled up roaring to every thunder… and I had fun splashing water at all… my camera lens need to be cleaned. By the end of day I had sand scattered all over my body, and yes, Drenched!
We went to biryani Center and had Biryani and Chicken chaap!! well that was the end to an otherwise fuldoo masti wala day.
It was very relaxing, unconventional, first of its kind day in my life…
- Scrapbook. - February 3, 2018
- Tusu Festival (in Hindi). - January 1, 2018
- First Photographs of Snow in Magdeburg! - December 3, 2017
- Getting used to changes in new life! - December 2, 2017
- Quedlinburg & Rains. - November 28, 2017
- Becoming Zaha. - November 3, 2017
- Interfaith conflicts, discrimination & Bengali educated society. - October 15, 2017
- The Washington DC chapter of IVLP. - October 2, 2017
- An Overview of US Federal structure – by Akram Elias. - October 2, 2017
- IVLP – Youth Leaders: Finding Common Grounds. - September 26, 2017