I love the way we share every bit of happiness together. When my niece was born, she wasn’t just my niece. Sayon, Koustav cared for her equally. Whenever I’ve felt even slightly lonely I’ve always had my friends with me, every single time, every single occasion. Be it during Durga Puja when in a few hours notice, my friends abandoned their Ashtomi plans and we all gathered to dance to Dhaak beats or all of us getting together to light flying lanterns. They’ve always been with me.
We have a few addition to this family – two rabbits and one Swarnava Nandi. Swarnava is a student in NIFT, an able wildlife photographer and is fun to talk to. Souranil always speaks very highly of him. The two rabbits are the ultimate cute little balls of happiness. I did not plan to buy the two rabbits. I do not even know why I bought them. Now I love them.
They are adorable. More than that, they have given my family another new reason to get together and not discuss work. I miss Souranil a lot, even when I am writing this.
They day I got them, a lot of people messaged me on Facebook and gave me tips. A few warned me about the rabbits pooping around. That day a few wanted to name the rabbits. My almost-4-year-old niece came up with “Halum and Bhutu”. Surya, the nerd that he is, named the two “Nibble and Byte”. But someone in one of the comments mentioned “Honey and Bunny”. Honey-Bunny got picked up and became the hashtag for sharing the photographs.
It has been only 8 days that I’ve got the rabbits. First I thought I’d post 100 square frames of the Rabbits together. But seeing the enthusiasm, I think making this post now is absolutely necessary. Photographs shot by Swarnava, Koustav, Me and my other friends.
Please feel free to ask me questions. If I do not know the answer, I will search for it and let you know. Let’s pray for the good health of the rabbits. Okay, I can not stretch it more than this. SHARE this post if you like the photographs!
- Tusu Festival (in Hindi). - January 1, 2018
- First Photographs of Snow in Magdeburg! - December 3, 2017
- Getting used to changes in new life! - December 2, 2017
- Quedlinburg & Rains. - November 28, 2017
- Becoming Zaha. - November 3, 2017
- Interfaith conflicts, discrimination & Bengali educated society. - October 15, 2017
- The Washington DC chapter of IVLP. - October 2, 2017
- An Overview of US Federal structure – by Akram Elias. - October 2, 2017
- IVLP – Youth Leaders: Finding Common Grounds. - September 26, 2017
- An Angel to relieve your financial investment woes, quite literally! - September 15, 2017