Third part of the series. These photographs were shot at Kumartuli. The beauty of these Rickshaws is that they enter any nook and corner of the city, without being hushed now. Once a prime mode of transport across gullis’ of North Kolkata, this now forms heritage of the city, criticised by the activists on humanitarian grounds, the bengali moms love leaving their children to the nearest trustworthy rickshaw wala, to make them reach school in time. 🙂
Photograph [ 007 ] :
Photograph [ 008 ] : Transporting material to the other by lane.
Photograph [ 009 ] : Some time to rest.
Do comment on this post, and suggest betterment. I have started photography only very recently. Your suggestions help me better each time.
Photograph courtesy : Anirban Saha Photography
Contact : +91 9903055542
All rights reserved.
“Like” Anirban Saha Photography at Facebook
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019