Innocent playfulness. The smile means the world for me and I can risk my life for one glimpse of it. A life for the sudden pull, the cuddle, the gentle rubbing of noses… warm air swirling around us, the smile fading to the sudden rush of breath.
Us together, the world aside, the deadlines pushed to the dark while the wind blew. Holding ourselves to completeness, promising a life to the death, a fill to the void, together searching for a meaning in our hollow emptiness of being. All sealed with the kiss.
A believe locked in that while, a promise made, the search ended. Submitting ourselves, merging into the one…loosing senses to the superfluous passion of being.
The love has woken us up to the open doors of the white, flooding the room with the dazzle..the white of the moment, the whitest white of the blessed bliss.
- A couple of hours in Monaco. - April 16, 2018
- A day and a half in Toulouse, France. - April 4, 2018
- So, Nice was actually nice! - March 30, 2018
- The Gothic Cathedral in Magdeburg! – The Magdeburg Dom. - March 10, 2018
- Magdeburg for Indian Dummies! - February 26, 2018
- Scrapbook. - February 3, 2018
- Tusu Festival (in Hindi). - January 1, 2018
- First Photographs of Snow in Magdeburg! - December 3, 2017
- Getting used to changes in new life! - December 2, 2017
- Quedlinburg & Rains. - November 28, 2017