Well, I am down with weak health. I did best of what I could have done, go through my old photographs and I discovered, I did not upload few photographs to my blog. I’ll do so right now and perhaps write a bit of the day’s experiences as well.
This was shot when Apurba Panigrahi wanted to meet me. He is a junior from my college. One day when he wished me good morning, as was the tradition of the college, I noticed he had a good voice. Then I looked at him. He had an impressive bodily presence with a very good voice. I made him the anchor for the next college event. B|
Well, shot near the ghaat of the river ganges, this struck me. The Gods are often left alone, thrown away and neglected as soon as the worship is done and the festival over. The one’s who can not value their own Gods, how will they value their own peers and the world around? I wonder.
Shot this on the Christmas morning. This person can not walk properly, but always makes it a point to attend the free hand exercise and yoga classes. He hi5’s the instructor towards the end of the session.
The morning sip of tea:
Shot near the Dhakuria lake, these kids were playing football even when it was almost impossible to see through! Hats off. Shot near 6 AM.
Shot with the MeetUp group, the last day of Koustav in Kolkata. Koustav is my college junior and a person who has been with me for a long time, listening to me bullshit, taking care of me when I was ill.. taking me around and always being with me. A silent support, now that he is gone, I miss him. :3
Two random shots that day:
And two self shot photographs of myself. Well, I could not continue with the selfie thing. But will get with it as soon as I find some time for myself apart from my office and the event I am trying to organise in Kolkata.
Let me know how the photographs are 🙂 Honest opinions please. If you find them good, please do share the link on your Facebook / Google+ profiles.
- In Germany during COVID times… - April 13, 2020
- Is Germany going to be the next Italy? - March 23, 2020
- Covid19 infected cases in Germany / Saxony-Anhalt / Magdeburg: Graphs and personal shitposting. - March 21, 2020
- Student Jobs: Tutoring! - February 25, 2020
- Elbe Sandstone Mountains: Lilienstein & the stone bridge of Bastei. - January 6, 2020
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies (2). - December 27, 2019
- Plagiarism - November 19, 2019
- Heritage Trams in Magdeburg! - November 10, 2019
- A Bengali child’s introduction to Germany! - November 9, 2019
- Exmatriculation, AOK, a ducked up life & etc! - November 7, 2019