Mobile number: +91 9903055542
Address: 501 Dum Dum Park, Kolkata – 700055, Flat number 4A.
Career Objective: To be the best on whatever I lay my hands on, to utilise my knowledge and skills to the best of my ability to contribute to the development of the organisation I am in.
|B.Tech/Computer Science and Engineering||Bengal College of Engineering and Technology||West Bengal University of Technology||2011||7.979/10|
|Class 12||St. Pauls’ Mission School||CISCE||2007||84%|
|Class 10||St. Pauls’ Mission School||CISCE||2005||84%|
1. Completed Initial Learning Program conducted by Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, on 27th March 2012 with Dot Net domain.
2. Helped Sreyasi Nag Chowdhury in her project at the Indian Institute of Technology, working under Prof Pabitra Mitra, studying the lexical richness of Rabindranath Tagores’ work. This is her ongoing project. I was associated with it from August 19,2011 to August 31, 2011.
3. I worked at the Indian Statistical Institute, in the Linguistic Research Unit, programming for the researchers.
I was in the team that converted the Bangla_Corpus from ISCII to Unicode, which comprises of 50 million bengali words from 1981 till 1995. It is now available for download, I was also in the team that led to various micro statistical data generated from the corpus. I worked with Sreyasi Nag Chowdhury and Supratik Chatterjee, under Prof N S Dash (Prof, LRU, ISI, Kolkata)
[June 4, 2011 - Aug 18, 2011]
4. Have been recruited by Tata Consultancy Services via On Campus Placement Drive, January 4th, 2011.
5. I worked with Techshu from June 28, 2010 till August 23, 2010. I worked with php/WAMP and developed http://corpnews.in which will go live very soon.
Computer Languages known:
- C,C++, C#
- JS, AJAX
- PHP, ASP.NET
1. Pursuing SCJP certificate from Sun Microsystems/ NIIT
2. Have completed 8 years of fine arts under Sarva Bharatiya Charu Kala Mandir [All-India Fine Arts Association]
3. Completed 1st year of Learning Rabindrasangeet from Dakshinee Bhavan, promoted to second year on 25th March 2012.
1. “Best Technique” award at a Film making contest “Beyond the Scope” by National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
2. School level Quiz championship, winner.
In the college, I was the Entrepreneural leader (e-leader) at SKSgI_ERPC (Entrepreneurship Resource Planning Cell), Blogger of the same organisation. Member of NEN, TiE, Startup Saturday Kolkata.
I was also the student editor of my college’s annual magazine – Reflexion’10.
Except for these, I am into film making. One of my films has won the best technique award at the NIT Durgapur.
I was one of the founder members of Kolkata Photowalking group, and am a committee member of webreps.in.
Had led the team to organise a Bloggers workshop at BCET college in 2009, was an active member in organising Kolkata Twestival 2010, Kolkata Bloggers Meet 2011 at infocom and various others networking events in Kolkata. I also are in the content development team of Startup Saturday Kolkata, Webreps.in.
I am a regular member of Kolkata Weekend Shoots.
I am learning Rabindrasangeet [Bengali Music of Rabindranath Tagore] at Dakshinee.
I had represented NEN at
- University Institute of Technology, Burdhaman
- Bengal Institute of Technology and Management, Shantiniketan
My Skill lies in Good communication with clear articulation and presentation. (I have been the speaker for ERPC, anchor at college events).
Strength in team working and ability to lead teams for achieving targeted objectives.
Active participation in all professional and academic forums, like Cryptographixx (Official Computer Science Club), Debating, Extempore, panel discussions etc.
Languages known: English (UK), English (US), Hindi, Bengali.
Other than all that are mentioned above, I’m a person with simple objectives. I have active social media and microblogging experience and have a strong presence in Linkedin, opencoffeeclub.in, Twitter and Blogging and photography remains at the prime prime importance.
CA. Abhijit Kumar Saha ( Proprietor : A.K.Saha and Associates, C.A.Firm)
Mrs. Jaya Saha
The above information is true to the best of my knowledge.