Nakhoda Masjid, Kolkata.
October 13, 2013.
My first photo walk (2010) with Kolkata Weekend Shoots, my first proper exposure to photography was here at Nakhoda Masjid. The place is calm and serene. It offers you space, feel and time to contemplate. The architecture in its glory and at the heart of Burrabazaar, if you love photographing people, you shall be amazed. During Eid, it hosts one of the grandest gathering in the eastern India. The people are very hospitable and helpful. A perfect start to photography.
I wish to frequent this place and photograph more.
Check more Nakhoda Masjid photographs. Click on this blue link.
- Walpurgisnacht: The night of the witches. - May 1, 2019
- Data And Knowledge Engineering (DKE) at Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg. - February 22, 2019
- Stone-city Matera: a surprise sunrise, the sunset and a little more! - February 1, 2019
- The statue of David (Michelangelo), Florence | Italy 2018 - December 27, 2018
- Camp Nou experience | Barcelona 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies; - December 2, 2018
- এক নতুন শারদোৎসব - October 21, 2018
- A newer Sharodotshob (Autumn festival) - October 21, 2018
- Finding Birds in Magdeburg, Germany (2) - September 8, 2018
- Growing up a Little. - September 5, 2018