..I am back with a personal post again. Yesterday Arya (Chakraborty) came to my place after his tuitions, camera with him and his new prime lens. Now that he is an incredible kid, I did not want to be lazy. I dragged myself out of my home with a camera. Later yester-evening I joined Harshit in their Garba celebrations.
If you do not know about Garba / Navratri celebrations, please Google.
Before you proceed any further, please be informed : I was awestruck by the Navratri celebrations. This was the first time I went to such an occasion. I could hardly photograph. It took me time to sink in the feelings, the colours and yes – the energy. Next time I go, I promise you better photographs.
I bring to you few photographs of the two celebrations – The all inclusive city of Joy Kolkata’s gearing up for the Durga Puja and the Navratri celebrations of a section of the Gujarati community in Kolkata.
Photograph courtesy : Anirban Saha Photography
Contact : +91 9903055542
email : email@example.com
“Like” Anirban Saha Photography at Facebook
- Data And Knowledge Engineering (DKE) at Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg. - February 22, 2019
- Stone-city Matera: a surprise sunrise, the sunset and a little more! - February 1, 2019
- The statue of David (Michelangelo), Florence | Italy 2018 - December 27, 2018
- Camp Nou experience | Barcelona 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies; - December 2, 2018
- এক নতুন শারদোৎসব - October 21, 2018
- A newer Sharodotshob (Autumn festival) - October 21, 2018
- Finding Birds in Magdeburg, Germany (2) - September 8, 2018
- Growing up a Little. - September 5, 2018
- The heaven of wall arts – Köln, Germany. - August 12, 2018