Third part of the series. These photographs were shot at Kumartuli. The beauty of these Rickshaws is that they enter any nook and corner of the city, without being hushed now. Once a prime mode of transport across gullis’ of North Kolkata, this now forms heritage of the city, criticised by the activists on humanitarian grounds, the bengali moms love leaving their children to the nearest trustworthy rickshaw wala, to make them reach school in time. 🙂
Photograph [ 007 ] :
Photograph [ 008 ] : Transporting material to the other by lane.
Photograph [ 009 ] : Some time to rest.
Do comment on this post, and suggest betterment. I have started photography only very recently. Your suggestions help me better each time.
Photograph courtesy : Anirban Saha Photography
Contact : +91 9903055542
All rights reserved.
“Like” Anirban Saha Photography at Facebook
- Walpurgisnacht: The night of the witches. - May 1, 2019
- Data And Knowledge Engineering (DKE) at Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg. - February 22, 2019
- Stone-city Matera: a surprise sunrise, the sunset and a little more! - February 1, 2019
- The statue of David (Michelangelo), Florence | Italy 2018 - December 27, 2018
- Camp Nou experience | Barcelona 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies; - December 2, 2018
- এক নতুন শারদোৎসব - October 21, 2018
- A newer Sharodotshob (Autumn festival) - October 21, 2018
- Finding Birds in Magdeburg, Germany (2) - September 8, 2018
- Growing up a Little. - September 5, 2018