“First comes knowledge, then – observation, then comes photography.”, said one of the most renowned photographers in Kolkata. I started contemplating about it.
“Lets know our traditions”, he said while my friend and I, stared at him. The more we know, the more we feel .. we shall try to portray them in our photographs. That thought, that feel shall be our story.
We asked ourselves, what more can we add to the Durga Puja ? What story shall we tell, in the ocean full of events ?
Lets mark a change. Let’s not keep pandal hopping.
Lets feel puja, lets be a part of it. Let the description be up to your feelings.
If you have a photograph that expresses the feel of the Durga puja, and want me to showcase it at my blog, do email it to me with your watermark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS : Publishing the photograph is entirely the site managers discretion.
- Data And Knowledge Engineering (DKE) at Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg. - February 22, 2019
- Stone-city Matera: a surprise sunrise, the sunset and a little more! - February 1, 2019
- The statue of David (Michelangelo), Florence | Italy 2018 - December 27, 2018
- Camp Nou experience | Barcelona 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Magdeburg: Life beyond studies; - December 2, 2018
- এক নতুন শারদোৎসব - October 21, 2018
- A newer Sharodotshob (Autumn festival) - October 21, 2018
- Finding Birds in Magdeburg, Germany (2) - September 8, 2018
- Growing up a Little. - September 5, 2018
- The heaven of wall arts – Köln, Germany. - August 12, 2018